Travel credit cards are an excellent way to earn rewards such as points or miles for your future travel plans. With the right card, you can earn rewards for every purchase you make, which can then be redeemed for free flights, hotel stays, car rentals, or other travel-related expenses. Some cards offer sign-up bonuses, tiered rewards, and other perks such as lounge access and travel insurance. When choosing a travel credit card, it’s essential to consider factors such as your travel habits, your spending patterns, and the rewards offered by each card. It’s also crucial to consider the card’s annual fee, foreign transaction fees, and any other terms and conditions.
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card:
– When you spend Rs. 1,000 within 60 days of receiving the card and activate it, you’ll receive 10,000 welcome miles.
– When you renew your card, you’ll get 3,000 bonus miles.
– Every purchase earns you PremierMiles.
– For every Rs. 100 cardholders spend on airfare, they’ll earn 10 miles.
– Earn 4 miles for each Rs. 100 spent on every other purchases.
– On the PremierMiles website and with Citibank partner hotels, you can exchange your points for tickets on more than 100 different airlines.
– The miles accumulated with the Citi PremierMiles Card have no time limit.
Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card:
– On the Vistara website or app, there are 8 CV points for each and every Rs. 200 spent.
– Every Rs. 200 spent on lodging, transportation, and other expenses earns 6 CV points.
Rs. 200 spent on other categories will get you two CV points.
– Rs. 200 will earn you one CV point when you spend that much on fuel, insurance, utilities, and other categories.
Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card:
–15 days after paying the annual fee, your account will receive 5,000 miles.
– On Etihad website, every Rs. 100 spent earns you 6 Etihad Guest Miles.
– For every Rs. 100 spent abroad, you receive 4 Etihad Guest Miles.
– For every Rs. 100 spent on items other than petrol, 2 Etihad Guest Miles are awarded.
InterMiles HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card:
– Gold InterMiles Program membership for the first year is free.
– Spend Rs. 20,000 during the initial 30 days of card activation to get 10,000 InterMiles.
– During the first 90 days, 15,000 InterMiles are earned on overall transactions of Rs. 1.5 lakh or more.
In conclusion, the best travel credit card for earning points or miles will depend on your personal travel habits, spending patterns, and the type of rewards you are looking for. Some popular options include the Chase Sapphire Preferred, the Platinum Card from American Express, and the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. Before applying for a travel credit card, be sure to research the various features and benefits offered by each card, as well as the annual fee, foreign transaction fees, and other terms and conditions. By finding the right card for your needs, you can enjoy the benefits of earning valuable travel rewards while enjoying the convenience and security of using a credit card.